313-903-0639 Mental Health counseling services near me online
Creative Empowerment Counseling Services, mission is: to provide exceptional counseling services that promote growth, healing, and empowerment for individuals ,youth, families, and communities.
Our Vision is:
To be a leading counseling organization known for its unwavering commitment to transformative care, innovation, and positive social impact.
Our Core Values are:
1. Empowerment: We believe in empowering individuals by providing them with the necessary tools, resources, and support to take control of their lives and make positive changes.
2. Community Dedication: We are dedicated to serving the needs of our community by raising awareness, providing counseling services, and promoting healthy living. We prioritize the well-being of our community members and strive to address their unique needs.
3. Respect: We value and respect the diverse worldviews and identities of all individuals, irrespective of their race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability. We foster an inclusive and non-judgmental environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
4. Quality of Life: We are committed to enhancing the overall quality of life for individuals in Wayne County. We focus on improving self-esteem, self-respect, and respect for others in society, promoting healthy living, and addressing issues that contribute to a higher quality of life.
5. Innovation: We embrace innovative approaches and strive to stay at the forefront of counseling strategies and techniques. We continually seek new ways to empower our clients and provide them with the best possible support and outcomes.
6. Nature Integration: We offer our clients the option to have counseling sessions in a natural environment. We recognize the therapeutic benefits of nature and believe in creating a healing space that enhances the counseling experience and promotes overall well-being.
Mental Health Counseling Intern
You’re working toward a graduate degree, and now you need to acquire field hours.
At Creative Empowerment Counseling Services, you’ll gain valuable experience under the supervision of an experienced licensed professional in a supportive environment to help you meet your educational requirements. Hours are flexible to match your lifestyle.
-Address general counseling issues
- Perform assessments that include diagnostic interviewing, referrals for testing, and treatment planning
- Write and maintain clinical notes including diagnostic assessments, treatment plans and closing summaries
- Provide virtual services to Michigan and Arizona. Some services maybe interactive.
A bachelor's degree in counseling, psychology, social work or related field required from an accredited college or university. Applicants must provide confirmation of enrollment in a mental health related master’s degree program, as well as program requirements, to ensure training goals align. Must commit to a minimum service period to maintain ethical, quality care.
Applicants must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable.
You’ve earned your graduate degree, and now you need to do is complete the required supervised clinical experience hours to earn an independent licensure.
At Creative Empowerment Counseling Services, you’ll gain valuable clinical experience under the supervision of an experienced licensed professional in a supportive environment for your professional development.
-Provide mental health diagnostic assessments and mental health therapy and/or care coordination to individuals
-Providing virtual services to Michigan and Arizona. Some services maybe interactive.
-May conduct group therapy when needed
-Work 30 hours Monday–Friday, flexible schedule
-Desire to serve and support the community, excellent communication, organization and time management skills
A master's degree in counseling, psychology, social work or related field required from an accredited college or university. Applicants must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable.
If you are interested in the positions above, please email your resume to CreativeEmpowermentCounseling@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing from you!